Sunday, May 8, 2011

This one's for you, Momma



Hi Mom! Happy Mother's Day! I want to make your day special and here is what I got. If I was on top of things you would be opening a package with the following in it. But you know me and on top of things I am not so I am showing you the work in progress.


My second quilt to finish and its all yours. Expected shipping date of June 10th (School will be out and all I will be doing is sewing).



I love you so much Mom and I wish we could be together. One day soon. We sent you a package so if you don't have it today I'm sure you will get it tomorrow.

I don't have enough words to say how much you mean to me and how thankful I am that God gave me to you. I am blessed by you every day of my life.

Love always,
Lou

1 comment:

  1. Of course-I LOVE IT--thank you sweet pea. I guess I'll be opening a package tomorrow :) I too am blessed by you (& Dana & Dill)everyday and am honored and humbled God chose me to be your Mom--Love you to bits and pieces. See you in a couple of weeks-move out of the dorm time(again)

    ReplyDelete