Sorry for the long break but there were complications from my wisdom teeth surgery and so there was no sewing for awhile and I had to get get caught up on school work. Now that things are mostly back to normal and I feel like myself I can catch you up too.
So the instructions for the last two blocks were posted two weeks ago and I finally got them done today. They had been in progress for a week now. When I first started them I was in a rush which led to lots of pulling out seams....which is no fun. But when I picked it back up today without feeling like I had to get them done by a certain time the last block came together smoothly.
Here is Block 15:
Here is Block 16:
Last week the finishing instructions were posted to put all the blocks together. They included three options. If you want to see all three, you can view them here. I think I am going with option 2 which is a traditional layout with rows of four blocks. After I decided to use that layout I realized I would need more blocks. I had planned on making this a twin size for the bed in the spare room. So to make it big enough I have to had four more blocks to layout #2. I choose my four favorite patterns and picked out the fabrics. I got all the pieces cut out today.
Whew, cutting is the most tedious part and it always seems to take forever. I hope to get all four done by the end of the week. I've picked block 9, block 2, block 4, and block 10 with different colors.